Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung UN55FH6030 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Vouchers

Paul Juliano (Waltham, MA United States):
If you've got a receiver, this is the TV for you. It doesn't have a lot of HDMI inputs (Who cares? you've got a receiver for that!), the speakers suck (So don't all TV speakers!), there are no smart apps (My PS3's got plenty...)

It DOES have an amazing picture and a great price. You can't beat this screen at this price.

Chris Rich:
So, after many years, we finally upgraded from our old 29" tube Samsung TV to this model. Believe me, I never purchase anything without doing a lot of research, and I did as such. Lot's of research, about 3-4 weeks of it before I decided on this TV. I also looked at TVs at a couple of big box stores, and Samsung TVs looked better than other brands by a long shot.
I didnt care about the 3D, this was just a bonus really. I didn't need any fancy bells & whistles, just a TV.
I had it narrowed down to this model or the Samsung UN46EH5000. We went with this model for the higher refresh rate for just a little bit more money. Now there are some reviewers on here giving bad reviews for picture quality, saying the TV looks terrible. I am convinced these people just don't know how to set it up, or are not hooking the right cables into it. Yes, this TV needs to be calibrated when you set it up, the factory settings are not that good. It's not that hard to do, a little research, a little time & "wah la" this TV looks friggin" amazing. I love the fact this TV has so many different settings, which allows you to really dial it in. There is a great review in these reviews from a very knowledgeable reviewer, that tells you how to dial it in. I didn't go exactly with his settings, but it definatly was a good starting point.
All in all, I am very pleased with this TV. The picture clarity is awesome, the colors rich and vivid, the controls allow you to dial in every aspect of the TV, & with the thin bevel design, the TV looks great too. Would recommend to anybody.

 Linda Segers :
This TV is a great value. The picture is fantastic. The only negative is the 3d viewing. It's not as accurate as my LG plasma but then again, it's no where near as expensive.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét